18.2.10

Midweek Randomnities : Reminder to myself

I wrote this back in September 9, 2009, and I read it from time to time when I feel lost in myself and want to be reminded of why I do what I do.

Speak not of labels, of names or timeline of success and triumphs.

Let our works speak for themselves.

We are given the endless fount of creativity, to release what is within our souls, for it to be spoken and evoke emotion without the use of tongue or speech.

For if we truly believe that our works mean something, then let it stand and let it be.

Too much noise only hinder what we are suppose to be or what we're suppose to do.

Praises are welcomed, but criticism hold more value.

It is to determine the flow of intelligence and strangeness of preference and taste.

The strength of our soul translated to canvas.



No comments: